Corrections Liaison – Burlington Full Time Position
ADDS is committed to provide high quality treatment, rehabilitation, and educational services for persons involved in and/or concerned with substance abuse problems, problem gambling and other behavioral disorders using Recovery Oriented System of Care. We are currently seeking a Full Time Corrections Liaison in our Burlington office.
- Minimum of a B.A. in Human Services field required.
- Certification and/or licensure in the field in which the applicant will provide service and supervise.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required.
- Computer literate with proficiency in software applications and data entry.
- Completion of the following certifications within 6 months of employment: Urine Specimen Collection, Breath Alcohol Testing, Mandatory Child and Dependent Adult Abuse Reporting, and CPR.
- Coordinate all services required per assigned grant(s). This includes the development and support of regular community coalition groups as well as frequent meetings with referral sources relevant to the grant.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of all client treatment in accordance with applicable state and federal laws and rules (e.g. 42-CFR-2 for substance abuse clients).
- Develop and conduct programs as outlined by the specific grant(s) assigned.
- Identify those needs of the client which are incapable of being satisfactorily met by this organization and make an appropriate referral to an outside organization which can meet those needs if such an organization exists.
- Provide for community awareness/education as requested by the supervisor.
- Document services in agency electronic health records and any other required documentation per grant requirements, state licensure and CARF standards.
- Work within a team model and participate in case consultations and other discussions related to client needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Counselor Aide – Burlington Part Time Positions
ADDS is committed to provide high quality treatment, rehabilitation, and educational services for persons involved in and/or concerned with substance abuse problems, problem gambling and other behavioral disorders using Recovery Oriented System of Care. We are currently seeking an Part Time Counselor Aide in our Residential Program located in Burlington.
Part Time Counselor Aide:
- Provide client supervision and input to clinical staff as appropriate
- Assist residential program staff in carrying out duties
- Participate in supervised individual, group, and other program interventions
- Perform other aspects of program services including case file management, urinalysis collection, client supervision, transportation, completing room searches, mediate interactions of clients, provide detailed documentation of client activity
- Supervise and document the client’s self-administration of authorized medications.
- Work Holidays and fill in for full time staff while they are on vacation or sick.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Mandatory Child Abuse and Dependent Adult Abuse Certification within 6 months of hire
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Urine Specimen Collection Certification
- First Aide/CPR