Counselor Aide – Burlington On Call and Full Time Positions
ADDS is committed to provide high quality treatment, rehabilitation, and educational services for persons involved in and/or concerned with substance abuse problems, problem gambling and other behavioral disorders using Recovery Oriented System of Care. We are currently seeking an on call Counselor Aide in our Residential Program located in Burlington.
- Provide client supervision and input to clinical staff as appropriate
- Assist residential program staff in carrying out duties
- Participate in supervised individual, group, and other program interventions
- Perform other aspects of program services including case file management, urinalysis collection, client supervision, transportation, completing room searches, mediate interactions of clients, provide detailed documentation of client activity
- Supervise and document the client’s self-administration of authorized medications.
- Work Holidays and fill in for full time staff while they are on vacation or sick.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Mandatory Child Abuse and Dependent Adult Abuse Certification within 6 months of hire
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Urine Specimen Collection Certification
- First Aide/CPR