ADDS welcomes referrals from medical and mental health professionals, attorneys, businesses, law enforcement, clergy, other treatment facilities, family members, and others.
We value the relationship you have built with your patient, peer or family member and promise to provide exceptional care while they are in our services. We are committed to creating a successful collaborative relationship with you throughout the treatment process.
For referrals for evaluations or other outpatient services please contact the office in the location most convenient for you.
For referrals for residential services please contact ADDS Burlington office location.
ADDS Residential requires the following information for referrals:
In order to apply someone for residential we need:
- A current substance abuse evaluation. It cannot be more than 30 days old.
- A copy of the person’s ID. We will also accept a drivers license, social security card, birth certificate or passport.
- A signed copy of the Tobacco Free Letter. It needs to be downloaded, signed, and sent in.
- A list of medications the client is on, and a verified way of how those would be paid for the duration of their stay.
- We will also need to know of any mental health or physical health issues the client has.
Note – If the client has mental health issues then they must be stable, taking their medications, and the staff may request a mental health evaluation.